Date(s) - Fri, 7 August 2020
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Optimum Talent, 7th floor
The Internal Coaches Roundtable is for coaches who work full time for an organization and offer coaching as either part or all of their role. Both ICF Ottawa members and ICF Global members, as well as non-members are welcome to join. Bring your morning appetite, breakfast is included.
The roundtables will focus on:
- Role and challenges of an Internal coach
- Strategies around creating a coaching culture internally
- Competencies of an impactful internal coach
- Coaching outcomes in the context of the organization
- How internal coaches facilitate organization transformation and growth
* PLEASE NOTE: Payment of an access fee is required to participate in roundtable events. See event registration page for details.