Nominations for the 2019-2020 Prism award is now open! The Prism Award Ceremony will take place on April 8th 2020 at the Telfer School of Management: Centre for Executive Leadership in the World Exchange Plaza. Please check back for the registration link in January of 2020.
The Prism award, originally created in greater Toronto in 2000, was developed to recognize outstanding organizational coaching initiatives. In 2005 the International Coach Federation (ICF) Global adopted the concept to recognize coaching excellence worldwide.
Today, the International Prism Award honors businesses and organizations with coaching programs that fulfill rigorous professional standards, address key strategic goals, shape organizational culture, and yield discernible and measurable positive impacts.
For 15 years, this award has continued to honor organizations that have implemented coaching programs that fulfill rigorous professional standards, and exemplify how professional coaching can maximize individual potential, shape the culture of an organization and address key strategic goals leading directly to bottom line benefits.
The Prism award has recently been launched as a new initiative in ICF Ottawa Chapter in March 2016.
- The nomination process is initiated by an ICF accredited coach who would like to recognize the work of coaching excellence in an organization. The nominator must be an ICF accredited coach and have worked with the client.
- Nominations will be accepted from each of following :
- Private Sector organization
- Public Sector organization
- Non- Profit organization
- Completed applications are to be submitted to the ICF Ottawa Chapter for consideration. Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ICF Ottawa Chapter nomination committee will be responsible for review of the submissions.
- The ICF Ottawa Chapter nomination committee will determine the winner(s) based on pre-selected criteria outlined in the nomination form.
- All decisions made by the ICF Ottawa Chapter nomination committee are final.
- All completed nomination forms will be considered confidential and will be shared amongst the members of the selection committee only.
The organization being nominated agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- A prerequisite for Award eligibility is that the organization must have started implementation of the coaching initiative at least 12 months prior to this nomination submission.
- The organization must be nominated by an external or internal coach who holds an up-to-date ICF Credential and has participated in the coaching initiative
- During the nomination review process, the coaching sponsor or a suitable delegate will be prepared to provide additional and clarifying information about the coaching initiative.
- Organizations receiving an award or honorable mention will consent to provide additional non-confidential information about their coaching initiatives that may be published in future press releases, testimonials, ads, marketing materials and-or case studies.
- All inquiries may be directed to Prism Award Managing Director:
Denis Lévesque, email@example.com or 613-841-1229