Yuki has over 20 years of international experience in the private sector, UN, and NGOs. She has worked in 19 countries throughout Africa, Asia-Pacific, North America, and Europe. Having managed humanitarian projects in hardship duty stations, she strongly believes in the importance of staff wellness and career development support.
As a coach, Yuki mainly supports humanitarian, human rights, international development, and peacekeeping professionals (currently working in these sectors but also those who have left those sectors) and other impact sector professionals in career transition. Partnering with her clients, Yuki takes a holistic approach, focusing on their long-term career/life satisfaction. Services are also open to people in other professions (foreign affairs, veterans, aviation, etc.).
In addition to career development/transition coaching, Yuki can offer coaching in various personal/professional development topics. For example:
– Conflict management coaching (one-on-one coaching sessions to better manage workplace/personal conflicts)
– Cultivating resilience (bouncing forward)
– Overcoming imposter syndrome
– Finding a healthy work-life balance
– Creating own opportunities for racial/gender equity
– Thriving in the international development/humanitarian sector as an introvert
– Wellness coaching (lasting behaviour change)
– Navigating uncertainties
For the organizations, she can provide the following services:
– Career transition/development coaching for employees (transition into new roles, cross-cultural adaptation,
departing employees, etc.)
– Conflict management coaching
– Staff wellness support
– Non-financial retirement coaching as an employee benefit
– Expat accompanying spouse/partner career coaching
Yuki is an ICF-Certified Coach, Erickson Certified Professional Coach (ECPC), and Trauma-Informed Certified Coach (TICC).
Yuki is a multi-lingual professional, fluent in English, Japanese, and French. She currently offers coaching services in English and Japanese.
To learn more about Yuki’s coaching service, please visit her website: https://www.yukigotanda.net and book a free 30-minute discovery call.