I work with the international development / humanitarian professionals in career transition, including:
• Mid-career professionals who wish to transition into international development / humanitarian careers.
• International development / humanitarian professionals who are transitioning into new roles.
• International development / humanitarian professionals considering leaving the field and looking for new career paths (finding a job in the home country, starting a small business, etc.)
• Spouses & partners of international development/humanitarian professionals who are looking for flexible careers.
• International development / humanitarian professionals transitioning into retirement.
I can provide the following services for the organizations:
• Career transition/development coaching for employees (employees transition into new roles, cross-cultural adaptation, departing employees, etc.)
• Non-financial retirement coaching as an employee benefit
• Expat accompanying spouse/partner career coaching
• Conflict management coaching
Before becoming a coach, I worked in the International development / humanitarian sector. I have over 20 years of international experience in 19 countries.