Peggy Wareham is a knowledgeable, articulate organizational leader with 35+ years in health care, who specializes in learning and development, employee engagement and process improvement. She is about capacity building at the individual and organizational levels.
As a coach, Peggy works with executives, physicians, managers, teams and individuals who want more out of their organizations, careers, and relationships. Peggy is very skilled at creating a coaching environment that helps clients to discover and leverage their strengths, increase awareness of blind spots, take action and achieve results by rigorously seeking the truth with respect and compassion.
She leverages her collaborative leadership style, strategic mindset and a “can do” attitude to create sustainable results. She is skilled at creating learning environments that maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness.
Peggy uses her firsthand knowledge of working in a large complex health care environment and weaves in LEADS, Patient and Family Centered Care and lean management principles to help healthcare leaders with practical tools to lead in complex/chaotic environments.
Others that work with Peggy say that she is an insightful, innovative, inspirational, focused, and humorous individual who walks the talk and really helps them be their best.
• Bachelor of Nursing, Memorial University of Newfoundland, 1978
• Adult Education Certificate, St. Francis Xavier University, NS, 2004
• LEADS Coach Certification, LEADS Canada, 2017
• Associate Coach Certification™, International Coaching Federation, 2016
• Integral Associate Coach ™, 2016
• E-Learning Course Design Certification, 2014
• Coaching & Value Stream Mapping for Lean, 2013
• LEAN Yellow Belt Certification, 2012
• Dimensions Development International Facilitator Certification, 2010
• Nursing Management Certificate, McMaster University Hamilton, Ontario, 1998
• Project Management Certificate, Ontario Hospital Association, 1996
• Project Management Certificate ( OHA)
To learn more about what Peggy Wareham can offer you, contact her at email@example.com or simply call her at 613.680.2450 (Ottawa). She would be happy to hear from you and be your committed Coach.